Saturday 12 September 2020

Thank you to all Grade 2 families for a great first week back at school at St. Philip Catholic School!  Here are a couple brief updates/reminders: 

Communication: Student agendas will be for notes from school to home.  Although students will continue to write in their agendas regularly, I will not be checking agendas daily as was my past practice.  Please email me directly at my OCSB email account adam.mcsheffrey@ocsb.ca if you have a question or an update for me, e.g. a known student absence for an appointment.  

Grade 2 Drop-off and pickup: Our student drop off and pickup location is Zone 1.

Student Accounts: Student account login information and passwords will be sent home soon.

Again, thank you for a great first week.  Have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.